Bee-Clean is currently looking for exceptional Janitorial Staff members for the Fort Nelson team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual looking for a part-time opportunity to supplement their current schedule. We are Canada’s largest 100% Canadian-owned janitorial company. With over 20 offices across Canada, we have been providing expert building maintenance and complete janitorial services for 50 years to a variety of clients.
Daytime Cleaner, 5 Days a week, approximately 2-3 hours per shift.
This position is an ideal match for parents/guardians looking to work around school schedules or someone who is semi-retired to stay active. It is important to note that the successful applicant will be required to obtain high-level security clearance before starting this position of which all costs will be covered by Bee Clean.
• Dusting, sweeping, mopping & vacuuming
• Disinfecting washrooms & kitchens
• Stock supplies & empty garbage's
• Other duties as required /requested
Subcontractor welcome to apply.
Expected Wage: $20/hr
- Successful applicants will have to undergo the necessary background checks and security clearances of which all costs are covered by Bee Clean
- Position is day time cleaning only
- Able to work independently or in teams
- Attention to detail, efficient, positive attitude
How to Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com or call our office Toll-free: +1 (800) 641-3344 with any questions.